[nrelate-related]

Professional Printing Services in Hanoi

Home Forums General Topics Professional Printing Services in Hanoi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ritch weiner 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Travis Pham
    Participant

Being a professional in printing services for more than 20 years, Viet Tien Printing House hopes to earn to your business by providing you with extraordinary values, super-friendly services, and by demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing projects: Business cards, wedding invitations, brochures, envelopes, etc.

If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Viet Tien Printing House : No.24/14B Ly Nam De Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobile: +84 96 3979 188 ( Travis) – Email: viettien_printing@yahoo.com / tungpham1410@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Travis Pham.

ritch weiner
    Participant

I have been to Vietnam, and I am really amazed of their hospitality, people are so caring and polite. I have much of good experience specially some taking photos of me in their famous places. I am also flatered that even my photo prints from certain local print shop is sophisticated while done in digital print format, it is almost like this one http://www.digitekprinting.com/poster-prints back here in the US.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If the articles can't help, you can create topics!

Top Rated