[nrelate-related]

i need help from all mems

Home Forums General Topics i need help from all mems

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tiuehdhd 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

thuthanh

hi friends

i am THU THANH ,i want the advices from all mems if someone  can help

about 12 .2012 a pair from RUSSIA will fly to VIETNAM for travelling ,in trip to vietnam they will visit me,we have been friends for 3 three years ,,and  trip is also the first time  they come to VIETNAM ,,so  will need many the informations and advice s o travel here.they will buy tickets  and reserve hotel,,and ask me

where they will reserve  hotel in HANOI and HOCHIMINH ,,which beach is so nice to visit ,please let me know all the what foreigner need to prepare for trip to vietnam

i toward looking yr advices from guys

thanks (

mrdanial

Hello Thu Thanh,

If you friend is looking for a quick trip from Saigon, Vung Tau and Long Hai is always my choice to recommend. Optionally, you may suggest your friedn to take a trip from Saigon to Hanoi and the can stop at Muine, next to Nha Trang bring up to Danang, Quy Nhon and continue the journey to Hanoi. So, they can observe a different type of beaches and places.

Cheers,

Danial

thuthanh
    Participant

thanks for yr tips , my friends will come to VIETNAM on DECEMBER,, yr recomments are usefull to them .

are you guider ?where are you living now ??? have you ever travelled so places arround VIETNAM yet ? and according to you ,,a foreigner travel to vietnam what oneself  need to prepare the first ?

please reply to me

best wishes (see you soon ,,friend)

Steven Vu

Daniel. Where are you? Please Call me

thuthanh
    Participant

i am VINH PHUC province how i can contact to yr phone number??

Leandro

There are actually loads of paucltriars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to deliver up. I provide the thoughts above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place an important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the impact of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

tiuehdhd

VTpAmq vmplzpqnjeni

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If the articles can't help, you can create topics!

Top Rated