[nrelate-related]

hello everyone. help me to make friend with everyone

Home Forums Introductions & Making Friends hello everyone. help me to make friend with everyone

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fueekduirco 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

To be in a group is a good idea, but it seems depends much on us. However, there’s a daily meeting on Sunday morning at 23/9 park, HCM city and if you guys here could come, that’s really nice. For more information, leave message here.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Truong Nguyen.

JadeNguyen

@truong Nguyen: I will come 23/9 park on this Sunday morning. Hope see you there !

HungTVG
    Participant

@jadenguyen to join the offline club, you have to make a membership request here http://thevietnamguide.com/tvg/groups/the-vietnam-guide-hcm/ and wait to be approved. This week ‘s offline may not be held.

chi

i want to participate,too!!^^ yahoo: meocon_meocon_8888@yahoo.com

😀

mrdanial

Hello all, 
    Lets be friend here. You all may add my facebook at http://www.facebook.com/jdanial
    I am not frequently on YM. So, i think Facebook is the best channel for you all to reach me. Cheers,
    M.R.Danial

Betty

Se la grafica si matnerr quella di questi screenshot una volta uscito il gioco, diventer uno dei migliori RPg per Wii (ok, non contando il fatto che gli rpg per wii stanno sulle dita di una mano, comunque sar spettacolare).Speriamo solo che queste immagini non siano la classica esca buttata l tanto per attirare l’attenzione, quando in verit il gioco tutt’altro.Se anche sono un’esca, per , devo dire che snano fare il loro lavoro.

fueekduirco

yvaLcI kvtboxhecxoj

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If the articles can't help, you can create topics!

Top Rated