[nrelate-related]

hello everyone. help me to make friend with everyone

Home Forums Introductions & Making Friends hello everyone. help me to make friend with everyone

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fueekduirco 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

thuythuy

I am a new member of this forum.I don’t know anyone. I am freshmen and I want to improve my english. I hope that I will be given help from people here..

daisy2603

hi, Thuy.. am here for 3 weeks.. but when TVG has changed, i lose 2 friends.. the making friends seem to be hard.. if you want.. we will be friend together!!!

have a nice time!!

thipham171

Hi thuy, I’m Thi, I registered in 1 day, :), I’m a new member too. My purpose is the same with you – want to improve English skills. So I’m very happy to make friend with you.

thuythuy

oh. I am very happy to have new friend. I have some troubles in speaking and listening english. to talk each other you can add my yahoo: xuka_81293. thank you so much

thipham171

@thuythuy: my nick thipham171@yahoo.com, I’ll add you on Yahoo mes. Sometimes, we’ll talk about our problem and talk together as friends.
    @RaviAuto: glad to make friend with you, would you mind to tell us about yourself ?

thuythuy

hello RaviAuto and thipham171. i am very happy to make friend whith you. i don’t always visit thí forum so please add my yahoo so that we can talk together. hjhj

Hello you guys. (Well, it took me an hour to get familiar with the new background, ’cause it’s rather strange.)
    We all have problems in different fields of English especially speaking and listening. In my opinion, if we want to speak fluently, we first have to get along well with simple sentences as well as try to pronounce words correctly. To make your ears more sensitive, the most common way for us is to listen to English songs(also start with some easy things, then try with the one contains more words). Furthermore, we can practise writing here by chatting with people and take a look at our friends’ writing which will be very useful for us to learn.

thuythuy

i am going to act a play to introduce about hallowen. but i don’t know much about it. can you help me to think some ideal to make this play not only become funy and interesting but also show some information about this fastival. please help me. thank you so much.

Vo Duy Quoc

I am a new member. Hello everybody. I am very happy to have new friends. We can talk about English. My yahoo is: the_lucky_turtle

nice to meet you. I think making friend and chatting together is the most way to improve our English. we can make a small croup and talk together. have a nice weeken ^^

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If the articles can't help, you can create topics!

Top Rated